In accordance with current legislation on privacy, including European Regulation No. 679 of 2016, the Data Controller, company name in full, issues this information notice.
Registered office and contacts of the owner
The holder of the data processing is Dema Fertilizers of ProPHOS Chemicals S.r.l. (hereinafter Dema Fertilizers) with registered office in Via Valletta, 9 - Zona Industriale, San Giovanni in Croce (CR) 26037 - Italy. Phone: +39037591275 . E-mail address: email@example.com.
Personal data collected
On our website you can surf freely; use some services as registered users and subscribe to our newsletter. The navigation may involve the collection and further processing of your personal data. The operation of this website involves the exchange of information such as cookies, "IP" addresses, names assigned to the computers used (domain names) for navigation, addresses in "Url" notation of the resources requested, the time of the request to the server.
Methods of data collection
Any requests for information or services, such as possible registrations, may involve the collection and further processing of your personal data (such as name, surname, e-mail, telephone, city, etc.). In particular, the collection of personal data may take place through the completion by you of the forms made available on the website. In the event that the function is used to request information in the "Contact Us" page of the website, the provision of data is necessary so that Dema Fertilizers can meet the relevant requests. Failure, partial or incorrect provision of personal data marked as mandatory does not make it possible to perform the service you have requested. If one or more compulsory personal data has been omitted, an error message will appear.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes only with your consent, which may be revoked at any time:
- Management and response to requests
You may decide to consent to the processing of your personal data to allow Dema Fertilizers to manage and respond to your requests. In relation to this purpose, your consent is required when sending requests. Without such consent it will not be possible to continue with the sending of your request.
- Marketing activities
You may decide to consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, i.e. for commercial communications, including by e-mail, concerning the sending of promotional and advertising material.
- Profiling activities
You may decide to consent to be subject to profiling, i.e. to the analysis of your habits and/or consumption choices, for example for the purposes of sending personalized promotional communications, personalization of the content displayed on the site, publication of banners and statistical surveys.
Methods of treatment
The processing of personal data may include any type of operation, including collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
Your personal data will be processed mainly automatically but also on paper, with logic strictly related to the relevant purposes, through databases, electronic platforms and/or integrated computer systems managed by Dema Fertilizers or by third parties appointed as data processors.
The data controller has assessed the level of security as adequate taking into account the risks that may arise from loss, destruction, modification, unauthorized disclosure, accidental or illegal access, abuse or alteration of your personal data.
Place of treatment and storage
Personal data are stored within the European Union and processed mainly at the offices of the Data Controller and in the places where the data processors are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in the section entitled "Registered office and contacts of the Data Controller".
Exceptions are only the data collected through the Google Analytics service, which are subject to data processing as provided by Google and specified below.
In order to ensure compliance with the principles of necessity and proportionality of the processing, the Owner has identified different retention times of personal data in relation to the individual purposes pursued:
- for the purposes of managing your registration in relation to the services offered, the data will be kept for no longer than one year from the last use of the service.
- for the purposes of managing and responding to your requests, your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to process your request;
- for marketing purposes, i.e. for commercial communications, concerning the sending of promotional and advertising material, your personal data, excluding contact data, will be kept for a maximum period of 36 months;
- for profiling purposes, i.e. for the analysis of consumption habits and/or choices, e.g. for sending personalised promotional communications, personalisation of the content displayed on the website, publication of banners and statistical surveys, your personal data contributing to the creation of your profile will be kept for a maximum period of 36 months;
- for the management and execution of legal obligations (accounting, administrative, fiscal, etc.) your personal data will be kept for the time required by law, when this term is not indicated, the data will be kept for the time strictly necessary;
- for the management of disputes and possible litigation, your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for this purpose and, in any case, not beyond the applicable statute of limitations.
Your personal data may be communicated and processed by:
- legal or natural persons acting as external data processors, performing outsourced activities, appointed by Dema Fertilizers or by Dema Fertilizers' external data processors (including persons entrusted with assistance, communication, IT service providers, website operators, electronic platform operators, partners, credit institutions, professional firms);
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller (including system administrators) who, operating under the direct authority of the latter, will be authorized to process your personal data;
- employees and collaborators of external data processors (including system administrators) who, operating under the direct authority of external data processors, will be authorized to process your personal data. Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless your personal data is disclosed by Dema Fertilizers to consultants in order to protect their rights.
Personal data will not be disclosed.
Identity and contact details
The complete list of those responsible for the processing of personal data can be consulted by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in the section "Registered office and contact details of the Data Controller".
The privacy law recognizes to those who transfer their data (so called interested parties) numerous rights, namely of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- to be informed: a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller and data processors; e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in the course of their duties;
- obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested therein, integration of the data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a and b above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending information material for further services.
Where applicable, you also have the rights under Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
Methods of exercising rights
It is possible at any time to exercise the rights recognized by the privacy legislation by contacting the Data Controller, for this purpose you can send a registered letter with return receipt to "Dema Fertilizers - Via Valletta, 9 Zona Industriale - San Giovanni in Croce (CR) 26037 Italia" or an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories of cookies
This website uses the following categories of cookies, which may be from Dema Fertilizers and third parties.
1. Technical cookies
They serve to facilitate the navigation and use of the website functionality. Technical cookies include essential cookies that enable functions without which you would not be able to make full use of the website, as well as performance cookies that improve the functionality of the website. Function cookies allow the website to remember choices you have made previously (for example, the language or geographical area in which you are located) and repeat them on subsequent visits so as to provide better, more personalised services. Performance cookies allow you to know how visitors use the site so that you can evaluate and improve its operation. For example, they allow you to know which pages are the most and least frequented. They take into account, among other things, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by users and how to find them. In this way, we can know what works well and what to improve, as well as making sure that the pages load quickly and are displayed correctly. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and not linked to your personal data. We use the services of Google, Adobe and Microsoft to perform these functions.
2. Third party cookies
Third party cookies are cookies from other sites and content in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as maps, images, videos. For more information about third party cookies you can visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
3. Profiling cookies
You can disable the operation of cookies using the settings of your browser. In this case it is possible that not all features of this site will remain operational. You can check and change the settings for this in your browser's preferences window.